Prolific North’s ‘Best Small PR Agency’ is looking for a highly motivated, bright, experienced digital/PR Account Manager and Account Director to join our team to help support a range of new and existing client accounts.
Our services combine content, PR, search and social for clients across a diverse range of sectors but predominantly corporate, professional services, property, retail and healthcare.
We are looking for:
• Experience in creating and nurturing excellent and productive client relationships
• Proven responsibility for the delivery of strategic campaigns and managing these on a day to day basis
• A passion for understanding clients’ aspirations, challenges and opportunities – and the ability to devise integrated campaigns that will make a tangible difference to their businesses
• The ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining excellent quality standards at all times.
• An understanding of the need for ROI and how to demonstrate this, producing monthly reports and quarterly reviews
• A ‘newshound’ with a genuine interest in absorbing and understanding all things business and commerce – with the ability to relate these issues back to clients for use in thought-leadership pieces
• An absolute LOVE of writing and the demonstrable ability to produce excellent, accurate, compelling content for both on and offline media platforms. Blogging experience would be considered an advantage
• Digital experience and a familiarity with online marketing, social media and analytical tools
• An interest in following new and emerging developments in digital communications
• Experience in inbound marketing would be considered a major advantage
• Proof of successful, creative new business proposals/pitches that have resulted in new account wins (at Director level, demonstration of new business development success to date)
• Excellent working relationships with key media contacts at national, trade and regional publications.
- Managing and consulting on client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Writing press releases, features and web copy for clients
- Creating detailed activity reports and demonstrating campaign ROI
- Attending regular client meetings
- Actively participating in business development – contributing to pitches and attending new business meetings.
This is a great opportunity to join a very established but significantly evolving and integrated agency – and the chance to work with a highly motivated and fun team of professionals and brilliant clients.