Following a series of exciting client wins, JAM is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join its outstanding team and work across both B2B and consumer accounts.
Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team on national projects for established brands within the Food, Travel and Personal Finance sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to work across a portfolio of accounts effectively.
We’re looking for:
• Proven writing skills
• A solid understanding of B2B and consumer accounts, with proven results
• Solid client engagement
• Digital experience, including social media and analysis
• Solid media relations
• The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
• A minimum of 2 years experience within an agency
• Experience of wider marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Great creative thinker
• The ability to work in a strategic and proactive way
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
• Supporting the team in the management of accounts on a daily basis
• Regular client interaction
• Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
• Writing press releases, features, copy, award entries etc
• Contribution to campaign strategies
• Creating work in progress reports
• Attending regular client meetings
• Actively participating in business development
• Social media management and analysis
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with leading brands
• A positive and fun work environment
• A great team and support network
• A bonus structure
• Seriously generous holidays!
• Continuous training
• Early finish Fridays