Employer marketing, talent attraction and people engagement
We’re employer marketing and communications specialists. We put our heart and soul into helping clients solve their recruitment and retention challenges. And we do this through awesome ideas, meticulous research and exemplary customer service.
We’re expanding our team to meet the needs of our growing client base and we’re looking for outstanding individuals to join us from talent acquisition, HR, engagement or recruitment backgrounds.
You’ll be the face of our business and the role is as big as you want to make it. Reporting to the Directors, you will take ownership for developing your clients and ensuring that the full suite of our services are embedded within your clients’ resourcing strategies.
With a natural ability to build and foster relationships, your focus is to drive the growth of our business by uncovering client headaches and delivering appropriate solutions through strategic creative thinking and exceptional customer service.
You’ll manage clients ensuring that solutions delivered are inline with the strategic direction of the business and the clients’ objectives are met and expectations exceeded. You’ll do this through:
• Building relationships with decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders
• Understanding clients’ problems and undertaking associated research to inform strategic and innovative solutions
• Producing clearly written, compelling and commercially beneficial proposals
• Extracting client briefs and translating these into internal and external supplier briefs to produce exceptional work
Experience in the employer marketing or resourcing industry would be beneficial, however if not, it’s essential that you can demonstrate:
• Experience in developing and managing marketing communications strategies across print and online
• Confidence in creative and digital briefing and development process
• Either a thorough understanding of the website design and build process, functionality and optimisation; experience of the print/production process of off-line channels; or experience in developing and delivering social media marketing strategies.
We’re looking for strategic thinkers, commercially-focussed with acute business acumen, able to see clarity in complex situations and simplify these for others, and confident communicators with exacting standards.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, company profit share scheme (worth up to £4,500 per year), 25 days’ holiday (plus your birthday off) and an annual training allowance to support your career and professional development. We’re based in Altrincham, having just moved into our new state-of-the-art office building (it’s all ours and we love it!) which is easily accessible by road, train and Metrolink.