An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a new and growing marketing consultancy in the Wirral, Merseyside area.
Account Manager responsibilities are to:
– Manage and grow existing client accounts
– Develop their own new business pipeline
– Meet with clients and prospects to discuss their marketing needs
– Design campaigns to meet the client`s brief and budget
– Present campaign ideas and costings to clients
– Brief the creative team to produce artwork
– Negotiate with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
– Check and report on the campaign progress
– Keep in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
– Manage the account`s budget and invoice the client accordingly
– Business development meeting annual targets
The Account Manager will have the following skills set:
– Previous sales experience from an agency environment or similar
– Strong organisational and time management skills
– Good communication skills, both written, face to face and over the phone.
– Strong attention to detail
– Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
– Strong presentation and negotiation skills
– Good project management skills
– Good `people skills`, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
– Problem solver
– The ability to lead and motivate a team
– Ability to spot opportunities in account development
– Creative with art direction and development
– Ability to liaise with senior decision makers as well as suppliers to get projects completed to deadline
– A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
– A professional manner
– Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
A graduate preferably business or marketing related degree.
Experience working in the construction, property, or built environment industry preferred but not essential and agency experience.
Full UK drivers licence is required