Account Manager – Events
Our client, a prestigious integrated agency based in Manchester City Centre, is looking for 2 Account Managers with Events experience to join their core and non-core events teams.
This agency is a highly successful company; part of a worldwide network and host to an array of blue-chip clients, including brands within the FMCG and retail sectors right through to the some of the biggest names in entertainment. They invest heavily in training and support for their employees and offer a fantastic working environment, where you can develop and enhance your professional skillset as well and working alongside some of the best strategic and creative minds in the industry. Why wouldn’t you want to work here?
We are looking for two Account Managers. One would be working on events for the agency’s brands, and another is a maternity cover for 9-10 months to work with one of the largest retailers in the UK on all of their in-store events.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Develop rapport with the client and ensure that any issues that may arise are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
• Provide event marketing and shopper expertise and leadership to meet client goals.
• Make sure all brand strategy and objectives are being met.
• Development of strategic event solutions, which build brand equity and deliver results.
• Contribute to overall idea generation with the agency team.
• Ensure that financial aspects of the event programs are managed.
• Meet designated revenue targets.
We are looking for someone with strong integrated marketing experience within retail and events, excellent communication skills and passion for the industry.
Apply now to be considered for these opportunities.