A growing, Manchester based, full service marketing agency; specialising in B2B marketing, are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing & PR Account Manager to develop effective client relationships. This is a fantastic role for an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive to progress their career.
• Managing relationships with clients to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
• Managing online and offline campaigns including; Advertising, Branding, Email Marketing, PR, Direct Mail, Print and Events.
• Preparing briefs for creative and digital projects and then ensuring work is completed on brief, on time and within budget.
• Working with the Directors to develop effective marketing strategies and plans for clients
• Acting as a point of contact for clients on ongoing projects
• Contributing to creative brainstorms to develop client campaigns
• Writing copy & press releases
• Liaising with press, selling in releases, securing features
• Event planning & management
• Implementing social media campaigns
• Overseeing production of print, signage etc.,
• Conducting research
• Proof reading / editing
• Using Content Management Systems to update websites
• Handling customer queries, resolving tactical issues
• Creating presentations including for pitch meetings
• Various additional duties.
• Passionate about Marketing & PR
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident on the telephone & meeting clients face to face
• Proactive attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
Qualifications / Experience:
Applicants should have a relevant qualification in Marketing, PR, Business or Management Studies. Experience of working in a Marketing or PR agency is a pre-requisite.
Applicants for the Account Manager role must have experience within an integrated agency and a genuine passion for Marketing. You will be working with clients therefore excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential. In return we are offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme and prospects for career development.