We think that account managers at Refresh PR have a slightly different role to play. You’ll be part of a strong and dynamic team that makes decisions about the business together: you’ll have a chance to shape the future of the agency as well as your future role because your opinion counts.
You’ll be working on a portfolio of clients which includes brand names that are famous globally, nationally and locally. But we also want you to help bring on new business with us to make sure you’re working with brands that matter to you.
You’ll be working within a structured account team, with account directors and account executives to support you every step of the way. This team has enough flexibility to allow you to develop and gain promotion after promotion as soon as you’re ready.
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, driven and confident. We’re looking for someone with spark, infectious energy and determination – someone who wants to work with us to grow the business.
You’ll be working across both B2B and consumer clients, so we need you to be confident writing. The diversity of clients means you’ll be able to broaden your experience quickly while working with our experienced team.
Your day will be a mix of:
– Client liaison – you’ll be the main client contact
– Copywriting and proofing a variety of work (from award entries and features to blogs, press releases and case studies), which means attention to detail is key
– Leading client meetings
– Managing junior team members
– Ensuring client results are achieved and deadlines are met
– Preparing and attending new business pitches alongside an account director
– Attending client strategy sessions
Just some of the benefits include:
– Training (internal and external)
– Mentoring to help you develop your PR talents
– Flexible working and/or ability to work from home if required
– Regular socials
– Days in lieu for out of hours work
– Good salary + bonus
– Health insurance
What we’re looking for:
– A team player
– At least 12 months experience at senior account executive level
– Ability to take responsibility and drive accounts forward
– Confidence with decision making
– Confidence in front of clients
– Experience of managing junior team members
– Solid media contacts
– Ability to build relationships with journalists and clients quickly
– A willingness to get stuck in
– Enthusiasm, ambition and passion for the job
– Willingness to travel within the UK
– Driving license and own car