Vizeum Manchester, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
Vizeum was created for the new era of media. A convergent world where consumers and content come together, in real time, on platforms and devices; a global world massively impacted by digital technology which is totally reshaping the environment that brands and people live in.
Vizeum Manchester embraces every dimension, linking social, mobile, offline and online, generating emotions and trust, and building powerful connections between brands and people at speed and scale.
As Account Manager you will take a lead role in planning and managing integrated media campaigns, ensuring clients experience the highest service levels. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, working with senior staff to provide strategic and justified media proposals. You will be a key member of the Vizeum team, supporting Associate Directors in the management of the team and the quality of output to clients.
• Managing client accounts with support
• Planning multi-channel media activity
• Delegating and supervising campaign management
• Briefing media teams
• Managing junior staff
• Ensuring administrative accuracy is maintained
• Overseeing day to day campaign management and maximising client return on investment
• Developing your own ideas and gathering data to develop them into comprehensive media strategies
• Taking responsibility for providing clients with innovative media solutions and demonstrable return on investment
• Providing clients with guidance on budget allocation
• Developing compelling client documents and presentations and providing evidence of added value
• Leading client meetings
• Delegating and managing the consolidation of internal briefs required for multi-media campaigns
• Creating comprehensive media briefs and working with the media teams to maximise the quality of response
• Create and present multi-channel media schedules
• Using Insight data to appraise campaign results
• Continually building and demonstrating an insight into consumer behaviour
• Evaluating competitor media behaviour using your knowledge of the sector and tools such as Mintel, NMR and Ad Dynamics to provide bespoke client insight
• Proactively up selling to clients to maximise account value
• Ensuring clients are made aware of relevant media opportunities, innovations and market developments
• Seek to actively participate in new business projects
• Ensuring work is delegated effectively across the team
• Debt management
• Actively ensuring administrative accuracy across the team
• Setting deadlines across the team and ensuring project completion
• Pro-actively seek to further develop your media knowledge