AKA are a dynamic full service advertising agency, providing marketing and advertising solutions to the arts, leisure and live entertainment industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager for our Manchester office.
You’ll be responsible for delivering outstanding service to our existing portfolio of arts, leisure and entertainment clients, and planning, buying and reporting of cross platform advertising campaigns.
An important aspect of this role will be ensuring you are fully aware of the most effective and latest routes to market across current UK media channels. Through your own research, and sustaining a culture of innovation, you will keep our clients informed on the latest options and most efficient routes to reach potential audiences via the full suite of media options. The position requires an individual who can thrive in a fast paced environment, have the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects.
• maintaining excellent relationships and delivering outstanding service with existing clients,
• planning, communicating, negotiating, buying and implementing effective media strategies,
• planning ROI driven media campaigns using industry tools and previous campaign data
• negotiating best value and rates with media owners
• promoting and raising the profile of the agency with clients and new business prospects.
Knowledge and Experience
• Be extremely passionate and knowledgeable about the UK media market
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within an integrated media agency or media owner side
• A great working knowledge of UK media channels and contacts within the industry
• Experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on integrated cross media campaigns
• An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, have excellent organisational skills and a proactive and ideas driven approach
• A confident and articulate communicator
• The ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead on several campaigns at once.
• This role would suit someone who is service orientated and an exceptional negotiator.
• Applicants will be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• An interest in arts and live entertainment is desirable.