My client a fully integrated design agency are currently looking for a multi-talented account and project manager to take a leading role in growing their business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and friendly team in a busy agency.
With a strong client list across market sectors they have many long standing B2B and B2C customers and enjoy a significant amount of referrals and new enquiries from their highly ranking website.
The role of the Account and Project manager is to successfully lead projects from outset to completion, offer effective business and strategy planning and deliver complete client satisfaction whilst growing client revenue and profitability. This will be achieved by managing all the relevant resources and capabilities, while controlling client and studio expectations, scope and change requests, costs and project profitability.
You will be expected to:
• Cost proposals and pitch preparation
• Accurately obtain, develop and evaluate project estimates
• Gather client and agency requirements
• Clarify resource roles and responsibilities
• Hold internal resource and client project kick-off meetings
• Increase sales revenue supporting the agency’s growth
• Working with relevant teams, based on client and technology requirements, to brief and coordinate creative, technical and digital marketing teams for pitch responses
• Development of client digital marketing strategy, recommending the best platform and planning the proposed solution
• Closing deals and managing contact negotiations
• Building and maintain client relationships, networking and building a portfolio of leads and contracts to deliver future value to the business
The skills required are:
• Experience in design and digital marketing to deliver strategy with confidence and expertise
• Strong background in client and project management within the agency environment
• Experience of running large brands and budgets across multiple channels
• Strong account management, relationship and client facing skills
• Strong business development and sales skills
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand a client’s business and marketing needs
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Ability to manage time and prioritise work loads
To apply for this opportunity to work for an RAR top 100 agency apply immediately!