Thanks to several exciting account wins JAMpr is looking for an experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join its award-winning PR team.
The new Jammer will be working along side a great team on national accounts for established consumer and B2B brands within the Food, Travel, Personal Finance and Health and Beauty sectors. Past experience within these sectors isn’t essential but good consumer and b2b experience and solid contacts within national media will be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to manage a portfolio of accounts effectively.
JAM is looking for:
• Proven writing skills, with the ability to adapt to different sectors and audiences
• The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
• A minimum of 12 month’s experience, preferably within an agency
• Experience of wider marketing and social media
• Excellent communication skills
• Great creative thinker
• The ability to work in a strategic and proactive way
Above all JAM is looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with leading brands
• A great work environment
• Flexible and home working
• A bonus structure
• Generous holidays
• Continuous training
Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre