£22-£25k (Contribution to a pension from Jan 2017)
Hours of Work:
42.5 hours per week, flexible working day with ‘core hours’ 9am-5pm (Overtime is a rarity). 28 days (flexible up to 33 days with pro-rata salary deduction)
Introducing Revolution Viewing
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 29 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 70 UK universities and some of the UK’s largest home-builders keep coming back for more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our home builder marketing team. You will:
• Contact prospects to arrange meetings for new business, specific to our marketing strategy.
• Contact existing key accounts to arrange meetings for our Account Manager and/or Commercial Director.
• Represent RV professionally at all times in both verbal and written communication but with a friendly, enthusiastic and personal nature.
• Actively contribute to the creative solutions and excellent customer service we provide.
• Discuss video, 360 virtual tour and photography projects with our key accounts (speaking to sales and marketing coordinators / managers / directors).
• Work with relevant RV team members to gain an in-depth knowledge of all our home builder solutions to create quotes which reflect client briefs and which we can deliver.
• Use your people, negotiation and influencing skills to get quotes approved.
• Ensure homebuilder hand out packs are prepared to the highest standard and to deadline ready for client meetings.
• Work closely with our Account Manager and Commercial Director to ensure ‘post-meeting’ information and quotations are sent on brief and in a timely fashion.
• Maintain key account records on a regular basis to assist our Account Manager and ensure account accuracy.
• Work with our marketing team to achieve ‘meeting’ and ‘project pass over’ targets.
• Collate information to ensure every project passed to our internal project team is fully briefed and ready to be executed.
Key Skills, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
• Exceptional communication skills which enable you to build and maintain strong client relationships and confidently represent RV’s people and products.
• Great people skills and a consultative approach to sales.
• Able to quickly build rapport with existing and prospective clients and adapt your approach accordingly.
• Ability to craft the perfect email – concise with great and expressive use of English language.
• Able to quickly grasp client requirements, solve client problems, arrive at a solution and clearly communicate these solutions.
• Exceptional time management and attention to detail, reviewing and suggesting refinements to works-in-progress.
• Able to manage multiple tasks at any one time and re-prioritise workload where necessary.
• An excellent grasp of Word & Excel.
• At least two years of experience of working in a marketing or account executive function.
• Experience of working in or supplying products / services to the property sector is desirable.
• Knowledge of the UK home building / property sector is desirable.
• A university degree (2:1 or above) in any subject is desirable.
• A professional marketing qualification (such as CIM) is desirable.
• An energetic and positive approach to work.
• Determination to achieve sales targets.
• Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.