WRG Creative Communication works with some of the world’s best known brands and brings to life their messages through marketing communications, events and conferences in the UK and around the globe. We are currently looking to recruit a talented passionate and energetic Account Executive to work within our Marketing Communications team.
The successful candidate will support and deliver excellent Client Service through effective Project management whilst being commercially aware at all times. Due to the nature of our clients, you’ll need to be willing to travel within the UK and internationally (mainly Europe) and should be comfortable working in a fast moving, dynamic agency environment.
Do you have the key competencies we are looking for, think so, well measure yourself up against our required expectations:
- A thorough knowledge of basic marketing principles, conceptual thinking and a good appreciation of the creative process
- Possess a high degree of intelligent writing and an interest in general Marketing Communications, in particular digital communications
- Working knowledge of brand books, case studies and managing content driven projects
- Experience of arranging project start up meetings, and managing projects from concept through to delivery
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules
- Communicating client briefs
- Event management experience either live or exhibitions
- Proven financial and commercial skills
- Strong people skills in working with a cohesive team of people
Due to the nature of our clients, you will need to be willing to travel and should be comfortable working in a fast moving, dynamic environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and career minded individual to be part of a talented team and join an amazing Agency.
Salary – Upon application
Closing date of applications: 1st February 2013
We regret that we shall not be able to write personally to all applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you should assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
WRG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.