Tangerine B2B is looking for an Account Executive with at least 12 months experience who has the drive and ambition to work at an agency that does things differently.
The right candidate will have a passion for B2B PR, top notch media and client relations skills, an excellent knowledge of the media landscape (traditional and digital), first class writing ability and a natural talent for making the news.
The role will include:
• Proactive media liaison with national, regional and trade press
• Hands-on approach, including day to day client contact
• Copy writing for press releases, feature submissions, awards entries, blogs and thought leadership comments
• Organising and attending client events, including launches and awards
• Client reporting and coverage evaluation
• The opportunity to take part in new business proposal planning and delivery
In return, successful applicants will work with and learn from some of the UK’s best B2B PR practitioners and help deliver campaigns for a portfolio of leading brands in a fast-paced environment that cultivates and rewards real talent.
About Tangerine B2B:
Recently crowned the UK’s best PR agency at the B2B Marketing Awards, Tangerine B2B is expert at developing PR strategies for brands that tackle complex communication challenges and deliver meaningful and measureable results that are intrinsically linked to business and marketing objectives.
Tangerine works with some of the biggest B2B brands operating in the UK, across a broad range of sectors, including the built environment, industrial, engineering, sustainability, interior design, food and drink, retail, property, technology and professional services.