We are looking for an Account Executive to work closely with assigned clients, to produce digital work which meets agreed targets. You will support the Senior Account Executive and the Account Manager in a team which deals with web development and marketing work, including: email marketing, social media for business, online advertising, reporting and insights (analytics) and website optimisation & recommendations to improve usability & conversion.
You will be working within a team consisting of 5 staff. The role will focus on digital campaign work, so you will liaise with team members across the company, like designers and developers.
Your role will be fast-paced and varied, so you should be resilient to change and able to manage your work load efficiently.
• Ideally a graduate in marketing who has been on placement in an agency or the marketing department of a client company
• Strong administrative and organisational skills with great attention to detail
• Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Act as internal liaison between the account management team to which you are assigned and other relevant departments
• As you gain experience, liaise with clients and ensure your team’s work is being delivered to the client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, dynamic and fast growing agency, with a solid reputation and culture, which rewards success.