We are the UK’s leading broadcast communications consultancy looking for a PR Account Executive to join our rapidly expanding PR team.
The Manchester office is recruiting for an ambitious and driven individual to support the team on existing clients, new business and professionally promoting the organisation.
As a PR Account Executive, your key roles and responsibilities will be the following:
• Generate creative ideas that will deliver successful broadcast PR campaigns
• Support the wider team across all campaign work
• Confident client and spokesperson liaison
• Handling research – developing questions & story ideas etc
• Monitoring for potential new business opportunities and client media opportunities
• Understanding the importance of wider news agenda and calendar hooks
• Build a solid understanding of different broadcast outlets
• Build relationships with clients acting as a key member of the account team
• Contribution to PR planning
• To be considered for the Account Executive role, you must have 6-12 months experience in PR, preferably agency side.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate for this role with a real ‘can do’ attitude and in return can offer an exciting and energetic working environment coupled with great opportunities for career progression.