JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – JOB DESCRIPTION
• To develop excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues
• To assist in the development of client briefs
• To co-ordinate the delivery of projects to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
• To execute great creative ideas, professionally and successfully
• Understand the agency’s positioning and strengths be able to clearly articulate it to clients and prospects.
• Understand the working mechanisms of the agency, roles and responsibilities and how the Agency makes money in order to assist in its development
• Support in the delivery of the Agency’s PR and communications strategy for example managing social media and blogs.
• Contribute to and be part of the agency’s goal to be a leading retail, shopper-marketing and packaging agency.
2. Client servicing
“Delight our clients through love, care and attention”
• Develop and maintain a close and productive relationship with relevant client contacts to ensure ultimate satisfaction in what we deliver
• Daily contact with client contacts, providing administration support, updates and information on project status and handling queries
• Respond promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/admin structure
• Schedule all jobs to ensure they are delivered on time and budget and continually monitor progress through the agency.
• Develop an understanding of client’s business to ensure that both current demands and future demands can be anticipated.
• Research and assist in the preparation of briefs, pitches and presentations
• Client / location visits to review live campaigns and gain client/product/environment insight
• Help develop creative presentations to clients
• Develop inspired creative briefs and propositions
• Add value to the creative process by providing relevant information, insight, stimulus and competitor understanding.
• On sign off, brief and direct the creative teams, providing direction and clarification where necessary
• Review all creative work against the agreed brief. Give clear, constructive feedback to Creative providing feedback and direction
• Present creative work to clients
• Manage creative process, ensuring it is on brief, to timescale, within budget and meets client and Agency expectations
• Ensure all creative work is proofed and signed off by relevant personnel before leaving the agency
• Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
• Liaise between the client and other agency staff to coordinate campaigns
• Assist with internal briefings to the creative department in support of the client’s brief
• Proof read in house work before it is sent to clients for approval
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all internal and external suppliers, agencies and contacts (media, digital, print)
• Work with the production team to identify and source new suppliers
• Understand the studio process (press, print, DM, studio and repro) to ensure efficient management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of shopper marketing and mass market sectors.
• Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
• Excellent organizational skills
• able to present ideas with conviction
• Creative and imaginative
• Ability to build effective working relationships
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Quality focus
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident leader under pressure