ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Fixed Term Contract
McCann Campus, Prestbury
We have a new Interim Opportunity for an Account Director to cover maternity leave from May 2015 – Jan 2016.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work on one of our largest client accounts within the Press team.
We are seeking an Account Director with strong grocery / retail experience with a primary focus on press campaigns. As an instrumental part of the continuing success of the agency and our client, you will:
• Act as the day to day contact for the client, managing all press campaigns jobs through agency systems and procedures.
• Develop accurate and engaging briefs and scheduling jobs ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Lead, manage and mentor an account handling team.
• Ensure client requests are dealt with promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
• Offer strategic direction and development input.
• Build effective working relationships with all key departments, ensuring they are updated and work is in line with client requirements.
• Judge creative ideas for factual accuracy and relevance to brief.
• Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before leaving the agency.
What you’ll need
• Experience gained from working on extensive press campaigns.
• Previous agency experience, specifically dealing with a fast moving retail account.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Highly developed organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of handling large volumes of work and working to tight, fast deadlines.
• Experience of working under pressure without compromising accuracy.
In Return, we offer
• A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
• The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
• An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat.
Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).