With the aim of maximising services to our clients our next Account Director will develop strong client relationships and, through strategic consultancy, formulate new propositions and lead internal teams to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for our clients and the agency.
Being responsible for managing the strategy and account plans for some of Prodo’s key accounts, you will work very closely with the whole team to ensure we are maintaining high levels of customer retention and growth. To do this, you will need an exceptional understanding of the digital communications landscape and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client’s business.
A proactive approach to protecting and developing key client relationships is essential. You will be adept at managing multiple stakeholders and leveraging client relationships to secure additional new business opportunities.
You must be comfortable delivering digital consultancy in a manner that clients understand and value. That includes a high level of proficiency with the technical principals of digital marketing and strong influencing skills.
• 5 – 7 years proven account management experience or similar client side experience
• A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion
• Deliver digital consultancy to a high level including activities such as running customer workshops and preparing consultancy reports
• Track record of advising BCB and B2C brands in a strategic capacity and being seen as a voice of authority in the field
• Strong understanding of the Financial Services and Housing sectors (desired)
• Ability to acquire new business through interaction with existing and potential customers
• Ability to handle the pressure of a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel to maintain contact with present and potential customers