At Diva, your work will make a difference. We work on life-changing campaigns. Our work has saved lives, improved the environment and raised awareness about important issues from high-cost lending to sexual health. We are a multi-award winning ambitious ethical marketing agency based in Sheffield City Center. We have a strong reputation for delivering innovative projects that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Account Director to join our Marketing and Communications Team to develop client relationships and oversee the delivery of high-profile behaviour change and marketing projects on environmental, health and social issues across a range of clients. You will have the freedom to build, develop and challenge so that you deliver on client briefs and more, while leading a team in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
You will work with like-minded people who really enjoy what they do. As a growing company this position is ideally suited to someone who enjoys pursuing personal development, with fantastic opportunities for career progression and opportunities to learn new skills. You will also enjoy the numerous discretionary benefits available to team members, such as a Christmas shutdown and an extra bank holiday.
The role is diverse and flexible and could include any of the following responsibilities:
• Developing and supporting the development of innovative marketing strategies and plans
• Nurturing client relationships and strategic business development
• Supporting and facilitating strategic business growth in key market sectors
• Overseeing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Supervising the production of insightful and accurate reports
• Overseeing branding products
• Overseeing PR and social media projects
• Planning research methodologies
• Managing and supporting project teams and resources to effectively deliver projects on budget that exceed client expectations
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships
• Working in partnership with the company’s senior management team
You will need to be:
• Experienced in client management
• Have a strong track record in marketing and communications
• A great communicator
• A team player
• Great at multitasking and prioritising
• Used to working in a deadline-driven environment
You will have a reputation for excellence in building client relationships, have a keen business mind and specific experience of strategic marketing and communications, ideally within an agency environment. You will also have people management experience and the ability to identify and harness new business opportunities as part of the strategic delivery of a client account.
Educated to degree level in a subject that includes modules on communications or marketing.
Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you love the buzz of agency life and want a rewarding, challenging and diverse position and feel the pull towards sustainable public sector marketing campaigns, then Diva is for you.
Diva is an Equal Opportunities Employer.