Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special, so that together we create ‘Everywhere Brand Ideas’ for our clients.
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our client services team and our family. Taking the lead on our client relationships and your team’s development, you’ll have a pivotal role in driving client satisfaction and performance, delivering award-winning marketing campaigns while you’re at it.
Your organisational, communication and leadership skills will be second to none. You’ll have a strategic mind-set, be proactive and exert a positive influence around the agency.
Ideally we’re looking for someone from a digital background, with strong understanding of SEO and PPC advantageous but not essential.
• Own client strategies from creation through to execution
• Measure effectiveness and performance of activity
• Successfully lead an account team and delegate effectively
• Mentor and develop Account Managers and Executives in your team
• Have a sound understanding of your clients and strong market knowledge
• Liaise with other teams within the agency, utilising the skills available to manage relationships and drive client development
• Have an active involvement in business development and pitches
• Creation of client case studies and effective presentation of agency work
• Exert a positive influence around the agency
Few things about us:
There are 200 of us across five offices: Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Gibraltar and Sydney – Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
Our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to apply your specialty to work in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
We’re young, we’re fun and we’re don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
And if that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.