We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Director to strategically oversee the PPC and SEO management of some of our largest and most profitable accounts.
Search Laboratory is a fast-growing, Times Top 100, digital marketing agency specialising in Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), conversion optimisation and website analytics. We help clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in the search engines like Google. Our clients come in all shapes, sizes and from a variety of sectors, including some of the best known brands, both in the UK and internationally.
The aim of the Account Director is to drive client satisfaction and to ensure our key clients receive the best service they possibly can.
Working closely with the SEO Campaign Team and PPC Account Managers, you will ensure effective strategies are implemented and developed; providing a joined-up approach to our services. You will act as a point of escalation for key clients, ensuring that any issues are resolved as promptly and effectively as possible.
• Lead the strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns
• Provide leadership and direction to the Campaign Team, ensuring the activities required to meet strategic objectives are implemented
• Maintain frequent and effective communication with portfolio clients and campaign teams
• Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities and work with the sales team to finalise the commercial arrangements
• Report on client portfolio activities to the Management Team
• Make recommendations to the Management team and Department Managers to improve the customer experience and our services
• Support new pitches as required
• Solid understanding of PPC, SEO and latest developments in search
• Ability to discuss campaign requirements and strategy with clients and Account Managers
• Excellent client-facing and account management skills
• Attention to detail
• Good negotiation skills
• Confidence in difficult situations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning agency, so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you.