We are looking for an enthusiastic account development executive. For the right kind of self-motivated and customer-focused individual, this is an excellent opportunity to become established within the digital marketing industry. Based in our Manchester office, with a nationwide reach, we are passionate about what we provide and the way it’s delivered, and we are looking for someone who shares this passion.
Tecmark is a digital marketing agency that provides organic SEO. Our customers mean everything to us, and our people are encouraged to go the extra mile with every interaction.
The role offers genuine opportunities to develop a career in sales and marketing, and is a direct path to an account management position.
Reporting to the account director, the account development executive will support our growing list of digital marketing clients. You will become the go-to person for our customers’ needs, and in most cases you will know what they need before they do. You identify any issues early, and aim to solve them before they impact the client’s campaign.
• Work alongside our account director to ensure our existing customers have the right solution, and are receiving a world-class level of service.
• Support the account director with strategic account development plans and new business bids, including the production of written proposals and presentations.
• Record all of the important detail in our database and reporting tools, including the project management software Basecamp and our CRM Salesforce.
• Develop relationships with our clients, particularly with key individuals within each account.
• Identify customer pains and then, working alongside the account director, cross-sell and upsell as appropriate.
• Monitor each client campaign, ensuring results meet client objectives and highlighting any concerns to the appropriate team member.
• Build strong relationships with internal colleagues, and help keep clients up-to-date with progress of their campaigns or a specific project.
• Ensure all clients have account review meetings scheduled on a regular basis.
• Provide research support for competitor analysis and for new business pitches.
We are looking for someone who will wow our customers with exceptional levels of service, and always have the client’s objectives in mind. You will have a pro-active, can-do attitude, along with a good understanding of the commercial world. You will be able to think on your feet, and constantly look for ways to improve our clients’ experience.
• Ability to work under your own initiative.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Natural problem-solving ability.
• Keen interest in the digital world, social media and gadgets.
• Energy and passion to learn.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to understand the commercial world, particularly the structure of a business, and to quickly identify the different departments and their purpose within a business.
• Clean driving license and car.
• Recent graduate with a marketing or business degree would be considered, preferably with some internship experience.
• At least one year’s experience in a sales or marketing role.
What You’ll Receive
In addition to your salary, you’ll receive:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Ride2Work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme