There’s just over a week left to get your entries in for the fourth annual Northern Marketing Awards.
The ‘must attend’ industry gathering for marketers in the North will be held at the The Hilton hotel in Manchester on Wednesday 19th October.
Entries for the 20 available categories must be in by July 15th.
A sell-out crowd of over 400 packed into the same venue last year, and we’re confident that this year’s awards will reinforce its reputation as the benchmark annual marketing industry services event outside London.
The awards, which are again generously supported by headline partner Click Consult, celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the marketing industry in the North. The region benefits from an abundance of quality communications initiatives generated each year by thousands of successful private and public companies and not-for-profit sector bodies.
And hugely popular Prolific North initiatives such as the Top 50 Digital Agencies, Top 50 Integrated Agencies, Top 50 PR agencies and Top 100 Brands reiterate the abundance of marketing expertise in the North.
To submit an entry or to get more specific information about the Awards, please visit our dedicated website at www.northernmarketingawards.co.uk or contact Joe Charlton at Don’t Panic on 01706 828855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submitting company or agency or their client must be headquartered or have an operational base within the North of England.
We are delighted to announce that once again the leading search marketing agency, Click Consult, has elected to come alongside the NMAs as the headline partner.
Click Consult was our headline partner in 2014 and 2015 and and was also our joint headline partner for the Prolific North Awards this year along with dock10.
And we are pleased we will be working again with the advertising and media support group NABS, for whom we helped raise a four-figure sum last year.
Once again we have assembled an outstanding panel of judges to help us ensure the whole process is managed and ultimately decided upon with the greatest possible degree of marketing expertise and professionalism.
Here they are below – and we’ll be announcing more over the coming weeks:
- Andrew Diggle, Head of Content, Manchester United
- Professor Anthony Patterson, Professor of Marketing, University of Liverpool
- Gary Jenkins – PR and Media consultant
- Jacqui Gay, Communications Manager, UK City of Culture, Hull
- Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, ITV
- Katrina Michel, CEO, Marketing Cheshire
- Michael McIntyre, Head of Agency Sales, Global Radio
- Michael Taylor, Events Producer and Communications Consultant
- Mick Style, Managing Director, MEC Manchester
- Will Stone, Stone & Company
The full list of judges and their biogs can be found here.
The Northern Marketing Awards 2016 – the categories
The 20 categories on offer are:
• Best B2B Campaign
• Best B2C Campaign
• Best Food & Drink Campaign
• Best Not-For-Profit Campaign
• Best Professional & Financial Services Campaign
• Best Property & Construction Campaign
• Best Retail (On and off-line) Campaign
• Best Sport Campaign
• Best Tourism & Leisure Campaign
• Best CSR Campaign
• Best Low-Budget Campaign – Under £50K
• Best TV Commercial Campaign
• Best Direct Mail Campaign
• Best Outdoor Advertising Campaign
• Best Social Media Campaign
• Best Sustainable/Green Campaign
• Best Use of Research or Insight Campaign
• Best In House Team
• Best Small Agency (Up to 30 employees)
• Best Large Agency (31 or more employees)
To enter, visit our dedicated Northern Marketing Awards website.