Entries for the fourth annual Northern Marketing Awards will close tonight – Friday 22nd July.
They will then be sent off to leading marketers from across the North of England to judge each of the 20 award categories.
The ceremony takes place on Wednesday 19th October at the Hilton Hotel in Manchester and has, over the last 4 years, become the “must attend” industry gathering for the sector.
A sell-out crowd of over 400 packed into the same venue last year, and we’re confident that this year’s awards will reinforce its reputation as the benchmark annual marketing industry services event outside London.
The awards, which are again generously supported by headline partner Click Consult, celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the marketing industry in the North. The region benefits from an abundance of quality communications initiatives generated each year by thousands of successful private and public companies and not-for-profit sector bodies.
To submit an entry or to get more specific information about the Awards, please visit our dedicated website at www.northernmarketingawards.co.uk or contact Scot Furness at Don’t Panic on 01706 828855 or at scot.furness@dontpan
The submitting company or agency or their client must be headquartered or have an operational base within the North of England.
The Northern Marketing Awards 2016 – the categories
• Best B2B Campaign
• Best B2C Campaign
• Best Food & Drink Campaign
• Best Not-For-Profit Campaign
• Best Professional & Financial Services Campaign
• Best Property & Construction Campaign
• Best Retail (On and off-line) Campaign
• Best Sport Campaign
• Best Tourism & Leisure Campaign
• Best CSR Campaign
• Best Low-Budget Campaign – Under £50K
• Best TV Commercial Campaign
• Best Direct Mail Campaign
• Best Outdoor Advertising Campaign
• Best Social Media Campaign
• Best Sustainable/Green Campaign
• Best Use of Research or Insight Campaign
• Best In House Team
• Best Small Agency (Up to 30 employees)
• Best Large Agency (31 or more employees)
We are delighted to announce that once again the leading search marketing agency, Click Consult, has elected to come alongside the NMAs as the headline partner.
Click Consult was our headline partner in 2014 and 2015 and and was also our joint headline partner for the Prolific North Awards this year along with dock10.
To enter, visit our dedicated Northern Marketing Awards website.