There are just a few hours left to get your entries in for the inaugural Northern eCommerce Awards, in association with UKFast.
The Northern eCommerce Awards – (The NECAs) – are delivered by Don’t Panic Events and Prolific North and will celebrate the very best in e-commerce from across the North.
The deadline is end of play today – Thursday June 30th.
The NECAs will take place on September 21st at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford, and will be the North’s biggest celebration of e-commerce success and talent.
UKFast has agreed a three-year deal to be the headline sponsor of the NECAs.
The judges are:
- Dan Cluderay, owner at Approved Foods
- Warren Jacobs, CEO, ActiveWin Media
- Arianne Donoghue, digital marketing manager at Icelolly.com
- Lawrence Jones MBE, CEO, UKFast
- Elizabeth Clark, CEO at DreamAgility
- Paul Hornby, head of e-commerce at Shop Direct
- Richard Kemp, head of creative and social media at LateRooms.com
- Henry Marshall, paid search manager, House of Fraser
- Aaron McGrath, UK search director, Microsoft
- Neil McKay, CEO, Endless Gain
- Jamie Merrick, director, digital solutions, at Demandware
- David Wood, founder and CEO, Jam Pan
- Pete Young, head of digital, MediaCom
- Tony Wood, head of digital and e-commerce at Manchester Airports Group
- Liliana Ashton, e-commerce consultant
- Graham Benson, CIO, Rentalcars.com
- Stefan Casey, head of retail, food and drink at The Retail Institute
- Vikas Shah, managing director, Swiscot Group
- Richard Gregory, industry expert
- Brendon Keegan, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing Communications, MMU Business School