The organisers of Liverpool’s Binary Festival have announced the full line-up for this month’s event.
“Our intention for this first year of the Binary Festival was to open the doors to our digital businesses and showcase the great work that is being created here in Liverpool,” explained Mark Lawler, co-chair of Baltic Triangle Area CIC & Commissioning Body for Binary Festival.
“The Binary team has put together a programme that begins to capture just how diverse – and sometimes eclectic – the city’s tech strengths are, and we’re confident that this two day event will inspire further creativity, collaboration and growth in the sector”.
There are keynote speeches from:
- Steve Bartlett (Social Chain);
- Prof Tara Shears (Liverpool University and CERN particle physicist);
- Pam Warhurst CBE (Incredible Edible urban gardening);
- Russell Ashworth (Associate Clinical Nurse Specialist Paediatric Resuscitation, Consultant for Clinical Innovation, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital);
- Andy Wolfe, (Chief Information Officer, Shop Direct);
- Kelly Angood (Indiegogo);
- Stuart Miles (Pocket Lint);
- Adrian Hon (Creator of“Zombies Run”)
- Sam Aaron (Performance artist & Cambridge University computer scientist);
- Lemn Sissay MBE (Southbank Centre associate artist, poet and playwright).