There’s not long now – just three weeks to tell us about all that is prolific in the northern marketing scene.
The deadline for the Northern Marketing Awards is approaching fast – July 11 – ahead of the event being held at The Point at Lancashire County Cricket Club on the evening of Thursday 16 October
Now in their second year, the awards will celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the marketing industry in the North. The region benefits from an abundance of quality communications initiatives emanating each year from the many private, public and not-for-profit sector bodies.
We are pleased that this year the Awards will have a guest speaker, John Maltby, the chief executive of Williams & Glyn bank, which is due to open for business as a stand-alone bank in 2015.
The 250 year old banking brand which is currently part of the RBS Group, is being spun out of the RBS and will be one of the UK’s largest banks when it is independent. Of particular interest to marketers and business folk in the North is that W&G’s market share will be circa 20% among SMEsa nd corproates across the North – its commercial heartland.
The two well-known broadcasters Andy Crane and Emma Jesson are also confirmed as the evening’s co-hosts.
And there’s still time for you to come and join us – further information on the awards and the entry deadline of 11 July can be found here.
The awards’ headline partners are Click Consult and Bytemark Hosting with individual categories supported by Better Placed Recruitment, Heawood Research, Lion Eyes TV, theEword and tecmark.
The Northern Marketing Awards 2014
Further information on the awards and the entry deadline of 11 July can be found here.
The Northern Marketing Awards 2014 – the categories
The 20 categories on offer are:
- B2B Campaign of the Year – sponsored by theEword
- B2C Campaign of the Year – sponsored by Lion Eyes TV
- Food & Drink Campaign of the Year – sponsored by Heawood Research
- Energy & Utilities Campaign of the Year
- IT, Telecoms & Technology Campaign of the Year
- Not-for-Profit Campaign of the Year
- Professional & Financial Services Campaign of the Year
- Property & Construction Campaign of the Year
- Retail (on or off-line) Campaign of the Year – sponsored by Better Placed Recruitment
- Sport Campaign of the Year
- Tourism & Leisure Campaign of the Year
- CSR Campaign or the Year
- Low Budget Campaign of the Year
- Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year – sponsored by tecmark
- Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Sustainable/Green Campaign of the Year
- Best use of Research or Insight – sponsored by MMU Business School
- Best In House Team
- Best Small Agency (up to 30 staff)
- Best Large Agency (over 30 staff)