Some of the leading figures in reputation management are to gather in Manchester on May 22nd at the inaugural Reputation Matters conference.
Tickets are now on sale for the event, which will feature The Co-operative’s head of PR, Russ Brady; Alicia Custis, the head of communications at Stockport NHS Trust; and Alison Last, the UK corporate communications manager at Kellogg’s.
Reputation management is changing and it’s changing fast, not least with the increasing influence of social media. The panel will discuss what communications professionals need to do to stay ahead.
Tickets are £195 + VAT and the list of speakers includes:
The list of speakers includes:
- Russ Brady, Head of Group PR, The Co-operative
- Alison Last, UK Corporate Communications Manager, Kellogg’s
- Alicia Custis, Head of Communications at Stockport NHS Trust
- Francis Thomas, Head of Communications, London Midland
- Sam Ward, Brand PR Manager & Dom Dwight, Brand Communications Manager, Bettys & Taylors Group
- Jacqui Gay, Communications Business Partner, Hull City Council / Communications Lead for Hull City of Culture
- Mark Manley, MD, Manley Law
- Rob McLoughlin, award-winning presenter and producer
- Simon Wharton, MD, PushOn
You can read full biogs and book tickets online at the dedicated Reputation Matters website.
The event has been created and delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management.