The deadline for entry submission for the Marketing Awards is Friday 3 May and we intend to announce the short list on 24 May ahead of the dinner on 3 July.
The award categories available to enter, range from B2B and B2C to IT & Telecoms, Not-for-Profit and Professional & Financial Services and across into Mobile Marketing, Social Media and Best use of Research or Insight.
More detailed information on the awards, categories, criteria, judges, venue and other supporting documentation can be found at our dedicated micro-site.
Given the huge level of interest and record-breaking number of entries we received for our only other annual Awards initiative, the Prolific North Awards, we are confident that this event, specifically and purely marketing-focused, will prove to be an unmissable occasion for every marketeer in the North, whether you work for an organisation, company, brand or agency.
Melbourne Server Hosting is the night’s headline partner.
The top-drawer panel of judges includes some of the North’s most high-profile industry experts:
- Steve Baron, Professor of Marketing, University of Liverpool Management School
- Andrew Diggle, Head of Content, Manchester United FC
- Mark Critchley, Chief Executive, Handsome
- Phil Jones, UK Country Head/Deputy Managing Director, Brother UK
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing, Communications and Recruitment, University of Nottingham
- Katrina Michel, CEO, Marketing Cheshire
- Lee Hicken, Director, Hebe Media
- Michael Taylor, Chairman, Downtown Manchester
- Cat Lewis, CEO & Executive Producer, Nine Lives Media
- John Leach, CEO, Winning Pitch
- Karen Webber, head of marketing communications, Axonn Media
- Nigel Walley, Managing Director, Decipher
- Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, ITV
- Will Stone, Head of Communications UK & Ireland, UPM
If there are any conflicts, the judge involved will not participate in either seeing those entries or in the judging process of the said category.
Phil Jones, has blogged on 10 tips for entering awards here.